- Information We Collect
- Information You Provide to Us – When you visit and browse our Sites, personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number and email address, may be collected when you register for our Fund(s) Newsletter. We don not send out any promotional emails; however, we will send you the relative Funds(s) Newsletter(s) that you subscribed. If you no longer wish to receive the Newsletter(S), you may opt out by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe the service.
- How we use your information.
We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites, send you Fund(s) Newsletter that you subscribed, respond to your questions and concerns. We may use information for any purpose if the information does not identify you and cannot be combined with other information accessible to us to identify you. For example, we may prepare aggregated reports about how visitors tend to interact with the Sites for research about the use of the Sites and how the Sites could be improved, from which your interactions with the Sites cannot be singled out.
- How we share your information
- Personally Identifiable Information: LSA will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of LSA (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
- Storage and Processing
Your information collected through the website may be store and processed in the Hong Kong, United States, Europe, or any other country in which LSA or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. LSA may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across boarders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
- How we protect your information.
LSA is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information your transmit to LSA or guarantee that your information collected from the website may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. As no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, thus, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Your Rights
We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the Personal Data that you may have provide through your used of the website. If you wish to access or amend any Personal Data we hold about you, or request that we delete any information about you that we have obtained, you may contact us by sending email to email@example.com. At your request, we will have any reference to you deleted or blocked in our database.